Recent Viewed Product
Click here to know more about our product
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein – Authentic Protein powder hydrolyzed Supplements Buy Online in Bangladesh by BD Supplement store
If you want to grow your muscle promptly, protein is one of the most essential things. It is regarded as the key to building muscles. Hydrolyzed Whey Protein is a pre-digested whey protein which helps to release amino acids promptly to make the digestion process faster. It is gaining popularity among the health and fitness industries. The reason is, it is easy to digest and supplies muscle friendly protein to your body.
What is hydrolyzed Whey Protein?
- A pre-digested whey usually releases amino acids quickly in order to make the digestion process faster. Hydrolyzed Whey Protein is such kind of whey protein which is also known as whey protein hydrolysate (WPH). It has the ability to provide super-protein nutrition. It enhances the bio-availability of the protein as well. It is designed especially for those who are suffering from gas or bloating or facing trouble to digest other food proteins, food allergies or sensitiveness, or for those who are in need of high amount of dietary protein.
Whey Protein vs. Hydrolyzed whey protein: What’s The Difference?
There are some differences between whey protein and whey protein hydrolyzed whey protein. Let’s discuss what they are:
- Cost: The major difference between them is in the price. Whey protein is cheaper than hydrolyzed whey protein.
- Digestion: Whey absorbs quickly. Generally, it releases aminos only 40 to 60 minutes after consumption. Whereas hydrolyzed whey digests a bit faster than whey protein. But the difference is not remarkable.
- Lactose and fat content: Whey protein comes with lactose, fats and carbohydrates. So, if are suffering from stomach aches you should avoid whey protein. Moreover, per serving of whey protein contains 3-5 grams of carbs, 2-3 grams of fat. But Hydrolyzed whey Protein contains low fat and carbs. Beside this, it also comes with low amount of lactose.
- Protein content: Per serving of whey protein usually comes with 40-60% of protein. But some recent shows that it contains around 80% protein. In comparison, per serving of hydrolyzed whey protein consists of around 90-95% of protein.
- Effects: Hydrolyzed whey Protein requires mild acids and warm temperature to break the amino acids but when it comes to whey protein the amino acids remain intact in low temperature.
Whey Protein Isolate Benefits
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein for Weight Loss: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein comes with low amount of fat and carbs. It also consists of low amount of lactose. It helps to reduce appetitive. Thus it helps to lose weight by releasing extra fat for those who are overweight and want to maintain a healthy weight.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein for Weight Gain: As Hydrolyzed is digested promptly it gives faster recovery from workout. It supplies nutrients quickly to the body which helps to build muscle and gain weight for those who are skinny. It also helps to repair damaged tissue. It enhances muscle power better and faster than whey protein isolate.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein for Muscle Building: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein supplements are very useful for building muscle. That is why, many athletes and gym enthusiasts takes this protein shakes to bulk up after strength training. Numerous research also support that protein supplements are very helpful for muscle growth. These protein supplements are effective for both men and women.
How To Take hydrolyzed isolate Whey Protein Supplement?
Men are recommended to take 2 scoops of protein powder, 1-2 cups of vegetables like spinach, 2 handfuls of fresh or frozen fruit, and 2 tablespoons of healthy fat like nut butter or seed. You can add almond milk or regular milk or water if you wish to take it in the form of juice or protein shake. Women are recommended to take half of men’s. The recipe for women is 1 scoop of protein powder, 1-2 cups of vegetables, 1 cup of fresh fruit and 1 tablespoon of healthy fat.