Recent Viewed Product
Click here to know more about our product
Buy Online 100% Authentic Whey Protein Powder At Best Price In Bangladesh – bdsupplementstore.com
Whey Protein supplements are the best way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you have been looking for high quality protein powders in Bangladesh at reasonable prices, then Bd Supplement Store is your solution! As one of country’s leading online supplement shop, we offer whey protein as well as other types of Protein shakes, such as whey protein Concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein hydrolyzed. We also provide information on how these products can help with muscle growth or weight loss goals (depending on what type it is) plus additional deals like discounts when purchasing multiple items! Protein powder by reputable brands provides that 360 gym workouts experience most people want after their intense workouts; whether they use them simply to get enough calories after a heavy lifting session or if they’re using it.
Our quality-focused team strives every day to ensure that you get nothing but top-notch service – whether it be friendly customer support or on your doorstep within 24 hours when you order before 3pm. We know how important trust is when shopping online; we offer safe payment methods including Cash On Delivery (COD). Let me help you. The best quality whey protein powders are awaiting near you. You may buy Authentic Protein powder whey Supplements from BD Supplement store via online.
What is whey protein?
- Whey protein: Whey protein is derived from whey separates from milk or curd in the form of liquid during the process of cheese making. It contains high amount of protein which digest promptly. Whey protein also consists of α-lactalbumin, β-lactoglobulin, serum albumin and immunoglobulins.
What is whey protein made of?
- There are two types of protein found in milk. They are: casein (80%) and whey (20%). Whey stays in the watery portion of milk. It is separated from milk as a byproduct of cheese production. You can easily recognize whey. It is the liquid floating on top of a yogurt container. This liquid is separated before cheese making. After that, whey passes several processing steps to become actual whey protein. In order to become tasty whey protein takes the help of various flavors such as chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.
What are the different types of protein powder?
Types of whey protein: There are three common forms of whey protein powder. They are as follows:
- Protein concentrates: Protein concentrates are the most affordable and the best option for the beginners. It consists of 60-80% protein and 20-40% fat and carbs. For the skinny who are dreaming to gain weight, this protein concentrates can be a perfect option for them.
- Protein isolate: If you have a weak stomach Protein isolate is the best option for you. It consists of 85-90% protein. It contains less amount of lactose and fat. Various valuable nutrients which are found in whey protein concentrate are absent in here.
- Protein Hydrolase: It can be the best option for the body builders as it contains the highest amount of protein that is 95%. This protein is digested easily and faster.
Who Should Use Whey Proteins?
The person who is following any kind of exercise program either it may be based on weights, cardio or endurance training, s/he should take more protein. UK government recommend to take 55g of protein per day. Whey supplies the necessary protein intake promptly and easily, especially for those who are under a training session and need to take much amount of protein on daily basis. As the name implies, the protein powders work as a supplements and designed to fill in the nutritional gaps for those who are in a complete and varied diet plan. You will also need take red and white meat and fish in order to get essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are required to get your optimal health.
What are the benefits of Protein Powder Supplements?
- Health Benefits of Protein Powder Supplements: Protein powders are very useful to build muscle, make enzymes and hormones and also for repairing tissue. The health benefits of protein
powder supplements are as follows:
- Whey Protein Supplement for Muscle Building: Whey Protein supplements are very useful for building muscle. That is why, many athletes and gym enthusiasts takes protein shakes to bulk up after strength training. Numerous research also support that protein supplements are very helpful for muscle growth. These protein supplements are effective for both men and women. But researchers also shows that if the consumption of protein exceeded 1.6 grams per kilogram of body weight (.73 per pound of body weight) you will not get any additional benefit for the extra protein consumption.
- Whey Protein Supplement for Weight Loss: Nutrition & Metabolism published a research paper which is performed on 158 people shows that, whey helps the body to release excess fat for those who are overweight and obese and maintain a healthy weight or lose weight for both men and women as well. It also helps to reduce blood pressure, cholesterol and other risk factors for cardiovascular diseases.
- Whey Protein Supplement for Muscle Recovery: Whey protein not only helps to build muscle but also repair damaged muscles and tissues. If you are performing any kind of resistance training, very tiny micro-tears are created in your muscle. At the time of recovering those tear, your muscle grows and becomes stronger as well. Whey proteins help to repair those damaged muscle tissue and build new lean tissue. That is why athletes take protein powder with a view to getting quick recovery from muscle soreness after exercise. Researchers proves that, protein powder helps to recover muscle damage as well as improve performance.
- Whey Protein Supplement for lean body health: Whey protein not only gives prompt recovery after illness but also help to repair damaged tissue and build new lean tissue. This protein powders also provide necessary protein for the body thus help to repair lean body and muscles. Researchers have proved that, whey protein can increase lean muscle mass. Whey protein is not only the source of high quality protein but also consists of numerous beneficial nutrients. It also protects the body against cancer, increases bone mineral density, and improves immune function in HIV patients.
- Whey protein is considered as a source of quality protein which supplies the necessary protein intake for your body via an exceptional, safe and healthy way. When it comes to gain muscle mass and strength at the time of losing fat, whey protein works as the king of nutrients. Thus the athletes and body builders depends largely upon it.
Best Selling Whey Protein Powder Supplements Price List in (BD) Bangladesh- 2021 – bdsupplementstore.com
|Whey Protein Products||Market Price||Our price|
|Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, Double Rich Chocolate, 5Lbs||7,500 Tk||6,200 Tk|
|Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, Double Rich Chocolate, 2Lbs||
|Muscletech Nitro-Tech Protein Powder Milk Chocolate 10Lbs||
|Muscletech Nitro-Tech Protein Powder Milk Chocolate 4Lbs||
|Muscletech Nitro-Tech Protein Powder Milk Chocolate 2.2Lbs||
|Muscletech, Nitro Tech 100% Whey Gold Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 5.54Lbs||
|Muscletech, Nitro Tech 100% Whey Gold Protein Powder, Double Rich Chocolate, 2.24 Lbs||
|Myprotein Impact Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Smooth 2.5kg||
|Myprotein Impact Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Smooth 1kg||
|Muscletech, Nitro Tech Ripped, Weight Loss Protein Formula, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 4 lbs||
Why do we need Protein Powder Supplements?
- Protein powder is a source of nutritional supplement and supplies necessary macronutrient which helps to build muscle, repair tissue and make enzymes and hormones. Besides, the protein powder helps to lose weight and fat.
How to Use Protein Powder?
- For men it is recommended to take protein powder 2 scoops, 1-2 cups of fresh vegetable like spinach, some fresh or frozen fruit, and 2 tablespoons of healthy fat like nut butter or seed. You can add almond milk or regular milk or water if you wish to take it in the form of juice or protein shake. Women are recommended to take half of men’s.
Is Powdered Protein Good for You?
- Protein powder is a source of quality protein and help to build muscle and lose weight, repair tissue. So, it is definitely good for health. Researches also shows the evidence on behalf of it.
Does Protein Powder Make You Fat?
- Per serving of protein powder comes with only 100-150g of calories which will not lead you to gain extra weight or make you obese.
How much Protein Should I Need a Day?
- protein 0.36 grams are recommended for each pound of body weight.
When should I Drink Protein Shakes?
- Protein before workout: By taking protein shakes before workout, you will get relief of your soreness you feel after your workout.
- Protein after workout: By taking protein shakes after workout, you will get prompt muscle recovery by improving protein synthesis.
- Before Going To Bed: If you take 40 grams of protein before going to bed, it will help you to break down the amino acids overnight and provide prompt recovery.
Where can I buy whey protein in Bangladesh?
Buy whey protein powders online from bdsuppleentstore.com and you’ll never have to worry about quality or price again! Whether it’s bulk muscle-building concentrates, lean isolates, or anything in between; we’ve got something for everyone here with affordable rates on 100% whey prices in Bangladesh that will accommodate any budget. Receive your order of high-quality supplements delivered right to your doorstep across Dhaka, Chittagong, Barishal, Mymensingh, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet and all Over of the Bangladesh by paying cash only upon delivery!