Muscle tech,100% Premium Mass Gainer,Chocolate - 12 Lbs (5.44 kg)
About Products Specifications:
- America’s #1 Selling – Bodybuilding Supplement Brand
- Muscle Tech 100% Premium Mass Gainer-12 Lbs for Men & Women
- 70 Grams of High-Quantity Protein per serving
- 1,460 Calories of per serving
- 286 Grams of Carbohydrates per serving
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals Per Serving
- Scientifically shown to Help Build Muscle Mass
- Country of Origin: (US) Made in USA
- Variants Available in 12 Lbs (Pounds)
Pumping the muscle and composing your body into a great one, has become the easiest task with Premium Mass Gainer by MuscleTech. It is a mass gaining task powder that benefits you with numerous advantages like increasing strength, muscle recovery and many more. Before going to the deep, we would like to take you on a trip to the nutritional facts and its ingredients-
- Calories (Energy) – the used amount is 1270 Kcal.
- The calories collected from fat is 30 kcal.
- The total amount of fat is 3.5 grams. And it is contributing a daily value of 5%.
- Among the total fat, some portion of saturated fat is added. The amount is 2.5 grams. And it is adding a daily value of 13%.
- The amount of Trans-fat is 0 grams.
- The amount of cholesterol is 95 mg. the daily value is 32%.
- Carbohydrates are added with an amount of 262 grams. It is contributing a daily value of 101%.
- Carbohydrates include 2 ingredients in the product. Sugars are used with an amount of 13 grams. And fiber is added with an amount of 1 gram. That is contributing a daily value of 4%.
- Protein is one of the major components of this powder. The used amount is 53 grams. And the daily added value of protein is 106%.
- Vitamin A is also present in the product. The added amount is 385 IU. And the contribution to daily value is 29%.
- Ascorbic Acid is supplying the demand of Vitamin C. the used quantity is 2 mg. The daily value of this element is 3%.
- Cholecalciferol is giving the supply of vitamin D with an amount of 11 IU. This is contributing a daily value of 6%.
- D alpha tocopherol Acetate -being vitamin E is present in the powder. The quantity on each serving is 1 IU. The daily added value is 6%.
- Thiamine Mono-nitrate is also present in the powder. The amount is 0.03 mg. daily added value is 3%.
- Riboflavin- the amount is 0.04 mg. The daily value is 3%.
- Niacin – 0.48 mg. daily value is 3%.
- Pyridoxine HCL (vitamin B-6) – the amount is 0.05 mg. the daily value is – 4%.
- Folic acid – 13 micrograms. The daily value is 7%.
- Vitamin B-12 – the used amount is 0.17 micrograms. The daily added value is 7%.
- Biotin – the used amount is 8 micrograms. The daily added value is 16%.
- Pantothenic Acid – the used amount is 0.2 mg. the daily added value is 3%.
- Calcium is there with an amount of 461 mg. The daily added value is 58%.
- Iron – the used quantity is 2 mg. And the daily value is 14%.
- The phosphorus used in it is 18 mg. and the daily value is 3%.
- Iodine is there with 3 micrograms. 2% of the daily value is added by it.
- Magnesium Oxide is there with 13 mg. and the daily value is 3%.
- Zinc Oxide – 0.3 mg. the daily value is 3%.
- Copper, Sodium and amino acid blend is used 0.04 mg. 340 mg. and 3230 mg accordingly. And also their contribution to daily value is 4% and 23%.
- Some other crucial ingredients cannot be ignored. Such as L-glutamine, L-glutamic acid, taurine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, Maltodextrin, Whey protein concentrate (Blended with polypeptides), Calcium caseinate, Creatine monohydrate, cocoa, flavors (Natural and artificial), Sucralose, Potassium, Soy lecithin.