Optimum Nutrition (ON), Gold Standard 100% Whey, Double Rich Chocolate - 5 Lbs (2.26 kg)
About Products Specifications:
- The World’s Best-Selling Whey Protein Powder
- 24 g Protein | 5.5 g BCAAs | 4 g Glutamine | 74 Servings
- 24G of 100% Whey Protein per Serving
- Help Improve Results from Regular Exercise
- Support Build Muscle & Increase Strength
- Country of Origin: (US) Made in USA
- Available size: 1,2,5 & 10 Lbs (pounds)
Optimum nutrition gold standard 100% is a whey protein powder made for muscle tissue regenerating and strengthening the human body. If you are an athlete person this gold standard 100% whey is the perfect product for you. When building the muscles hard and reconstructing the muscle tissue nothing can beat gold standard whey protein. You can check the list below, what is it made of-
- Calories – 120 cal. Is given and calories came from fat is 15 cal.
- The total sum of fat is 1.5 gram(s) where saturated fat is 1 gram and trans fat is 0 gram. Among these 2, total fat is contributing 2% of the value and saturated fat is contributing 5% daily value.
- Cholesterol is used 55 mg. with a contribution of 18% value.
- Sodium is present with 130 mg. And it is adding 5% daily value.
- The total amount of carbohydrate is 3 grams and it’s contributing only 1% value.
- Sugar is added as well with a quantity of 2 grams.
- Protein is supplied 24 grams. And it’s adding the maximum daily value with 48%.
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, and Iron are present but they are not contributing any daily value.
- Calcium is present and it’s giving a value of 8%.
- There are some other ingredients too- Protein blend (whey protein isolates, protein whey peptides, whey concentrate), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin, citric acid, sucralose, FD&C Red#40, aminogen, lactase and more.
This has been one of the most trusted and ensured quality protein shake giver for a time being. Gold protein nutrition facts are showing that undoubtedly this could be the wisest choice for the muscle-building process.