Optimum Nutrition (ON),Pro Gainer, Weight Gainer Protein Powder - 5.09 Lbs (2.31 kg)
About Products Specifications:
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) Pro Gainer Weight Gainer for Men & Women
- 60 Grams of High-Quality Protein to Help Kick-Start Recovery
- 85 Grams of Carbohydrates to Help Restore Energy Levels
- 650 Calories per Serving With Just 1 Gram of Added Sugar
- 32 Vitamins And Minerals per serving
- Great for Post Workout and Between Meals
- This Product Helps To Get Big Muscle Mass / Lean Muscle
- Country of Origin: (US) Made in USA
- Variants Available in 5 Lbs & 10 Lbs
To gain good weight, casually you need to go through a lot of processes. Also,you have to follow some hard and fast rules to gain that needed weight. Besides, there is no confirmation that you will get the proper and wanted result. Result with proper diet and physical exercise, will not give you a confirmed result. Optimum nutrition pro gainer is a powder that helps in perfectly gaining weight. This confirms the result of making a composite body structure along with solid muscle and weight. Before going to deep take a look at the ingredients and nutritional facts of the powder –
- Calories (Energy) is given an amount of 650 cal.
- The total amount of fat is 8 grams. The daily added value is 10%.
- The amount of saturated fat is 4 grams. And the daily added value is 20%.
- It is not trans-fat in the powder.
- Cholesterol – the amount of 80 mg. And the daily added value is 20%.
- Sodium – the amount of 380 mg. The daily contributed value is 17%.
- The total amount of carbohydrate is 85 grams. And the daily added value is 28%.
- This carbohydrate includes dietary fiber (the amount is 5 grams; daily value is 20%) and sugars (the amount is 7 grams)
- Protein – the amount of 60 grams. That is the key element of this powder and the daily added value is 120%.
- This protein includes 2 grams of added sugar contributing 2% of the daily value.
- Calcium is there in the powder with an amount of 540 mg and the daily contributed value is 40%.
- Iron is present with an amount of 6.9 grams. And the daily contributed value is 40%.
- Potassium is also present in the product with a quantity of 640 mg. And the daily contributed value is 115%.
- Several vitamins are working behind the powder. They are – Vitamin A (the amount is 290 mcg, and the daily value is 30%), Vitamin C (the amount is 23 mg; the daily contributed value is 25%), vitamin E (the amount is 5.3 grams; the daily added value is 35%)
- Thiamin is also there in the powder with a quantity of 0.3 mg. it contributing 25% on the daily added value.
- Riboflavin – the amount is 0.4 mg and the daily value is 25%
- Niacin – the amount is 4.2 mg and the daily value – 25%.
- Vitamin B6 is there with an amount of 0.4 mg and the daily added value is 25%.
- Biotin – the used amount is 58 mcg and the daily value is 190%.
- Pantothenic acid is there with an amount of 2 mg and the daily added value is 240%.
- Phosphorus – the used amount is 390 mg and the daily value is 30%.
- The number of iodine used in it is 29 mcg. Abd the daily value is 20%.
- Magnesium is also there with an amount of 175 mg and the daily value – 40%.
- Zinc is there with an amount of 3.6 mg and the daily value is 35%.
- Selenium – 12 mcg. Daily value – 20%.
- Copper – 0.4 mg. Daily value – 45%.
- Manganese – 1.2 mg. Daily value – 50%.
- Chromium – 37 mcg. Daily value 110%.
- Molybdenum – 20 mcg. The daily value is 45%.
- Chloride – 180 mg. Daily Value – 8%
- Vitamin B12 – 11 mcg. (daily value has not established yet)
- There are some other ingredients such as maltodextrin, blended protein (this includes Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, eggs whites, peptides, wheat glutamine peptides), cocoa (alkali processed), lipid blend (this includes medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil), guar gum (partially hydrolyzed), flavor (natural and artificial), lecithin, vitamin, and mineral blend (this includes salt carbogen, aminogen enzyme blend, amylase, cellulase, hemicellulose, aminogen protease, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, lactase).