Nature's Truth Omega-3 Fish Oil 2400 mg (120 capsule)
Nature’s Truth Omega-3 Fish Oil 2400 mg Natural Lemon Flavor
- May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease**
- Specially formulated to provide 2,400 mg of total Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) per softgel
- Natural lemon flavor to reduce fish burps
- Quick-release softgels
Imported from the USA
Share on :
Natures Truth Fish Oil Capsule in Bangladesh| 2400 mg, 120 Capsule
Nature’s Truth Omega-3 Fish Oil 2400 mg 120 capsules provide twice the potency of EPA and DHA as other fish oils. This may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Every serving provides 1200 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, including 460 mg of EPA and 380 mg of DHA. The omega-3 fatty acids in this supplement promote overall health and wellness, while the high dosage supports healthy brain function and cardiovascular health.
Benefits of Nature’s Truth Fish Oil Capsule
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- 1200 mg of Omega-3 per serving
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury
- Natural Lemon Flavor to Mask Fish Burps
- Dietary Supplement
Nature’s Truth Omega-3 Fish Oil 2400 mg 120 capsule is a dietary supplement that helps support heart health. It contains two essential ingredients, EPA and DHA, which help maintain normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels. The capsules are easy to swallow and convenient to get the benefits of omega-3s.
Nutrition Facts of Nature’s Truth Omega-3 Fish Oil 2400 mg 120 capsule
- Serving Size 2 Quick Release
- Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||*|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||*|
|Fish Oil||2,400 mg (2.4 g)||*|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||720 mg||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||432 mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||288 mg||*|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
- Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Lemon Flavor.
- Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
- For adults, take two (2) quick-release softgels two times daily, preferably with meals.